Virtual English Classroom
Welcome Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity 2

+24
Pimlada Kamthum
Napatsorn Polpakchawanon
Nuttpapat Prasongpongch
Srocha Deli
Kwanchanok Pinthong
Narissa Aroonkamonsri
Thanamon Singtothong
Patchanin Sriwisut
Sirisa Sinlapasertsakulwo
Katreeya Saejew
Thunyarat Sawasdeechayano
Thanchanok Anantachai
Kullanut Ketwattha
Maralee amornkul
Chanapa Cha-Em
Kamonwan Changduang
Suwimon Wanchaichana
Surangkana Suntarangkool
Prim Hirunsirisawat
Yanika Bamroongwongsiri
Warittha Songsawang
Natta Sumate
Natthicha Wiriyatornphan
Teacher Milosh
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Activity 2 - Page 2 Empty Activity 2

Post  Teacher Milosh 5th December 2010, 18:36

First topic message reminder :

Dear Students sunny

Activity 2 is about your hometown or your living area.
Therefore, you could choose between these two topics:

1. My hometown
2. My living area

Please click on "Post Reply" and start typing your essay.

Good luck study

Last edited by Teacher Milosh on 7th December 2010, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Teacher Milosh
Teacher Milosh
Admin

http://milosh.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 - Page 2 Empty My Hometown

Post  Suphichaya Saweattalake 11th January 2011, 09:05

My hometown is Chonburi. I was born in Chonburi Hospital. First time when i seaw Bangsaen beach,I felt very excited.My hometown has many interesting places.Ther are Khaow Kheaw open zoo,Pattaya city,Satta Hep bleach.There are many species animal in Khaow Kheaw,There are snakes,zebras,tigers,elephant,lions.In Khaow Kheaw,people also can see the animal at night.Pattaya city is a beautiful city inChonburi.There are many alot of foreigners in Pattaya.Pattaya can help ecomic of Thailand because every years many poeople visit the place.Nongnuch garden,Pattaya park and the beautiful beach.I love my hometown.i will take care of my hometown.

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here.
Suphichaya Saweattalake
Suphichaya Saweattalake

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 - Page 2 Empty My hometown

Post  Sasipa Phatomartiwong 11th January 2011, 09:08

My name is Sasipa Phatomartiwong and I am going to write a short essay about my town. I live in Chonburi. Chonburi has mant interesting things. There are a lot of tall buildings in my town. There are many school. There are two famous beached. They are pattaya and Bang sean. Those are the beached that I think everyone around the world knows because i8n Pattaya and Bang sean beach, you wii see many people from many countries. They come to live, travel and shopping there. There are a lot of parks in chonburi. The parks in chonburi are beautiful because they have many trees and many flowers in many colors. The colors are usually red, pink and yellow. Therer are many shopping malls, such as Cetral Chonburi and Big C Chonburi. In shopping malls therer are many things that you want to find. There are many restaurants in there. Many people from Chonburi and some people out of town go to eat there. Therer are some zoo in chonburi. That's place where everyone can go and there are many animals. You can see a big elephant, a tall giraff, a small rabbit and other more animals. I think my hometown is very beautiful and interesting place, I love Chonburi .

Sasipa Phatomartiwong
Sasipa Phatomartiwong

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 - Page 2 Empty :)

Post  pimplaow 16th January 2011, 22:11

Dear teacher and friends, Laughing
I will tell you about my hometown

My name is Pimplaew Niyomvitaya. My nick name is Plaew. I would tell you about m hometown.
I live in Aow-Audom Sriracha Chonburi. I live in Aow-Audom for a long time. I love my hometown. Exclamation
My house in the front of the sea. There are many people around my house. There are many good place that you can visit.
In the front of my house can see Koh Srichang. In Aow-Audom have many seafood restaurants. Wink

Thank you for your attention Razz

pimplaow
pimplaow

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2