Virtual English Classroom
Welcome Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity 2

+24
Pimlada Kamthum
Napatsorn Polpakchawanon
Nuttpapat Prasongpongch
Srocha Deli
Kwanchanok Pinthong
Narissa Aroonkamonsri
Thanamon Singtothong
Patchanin Sriwisut
Sirisa Sinlapasertsakulwo
Katreeya Saejew
Thunyarat Sawasdeechayano
Thanchanok Anantachai
Kullanut Ketwattha
Maralee amornkul
Chanapa Cha-Em
Kamonwan Changduang
Suwimon Wanchaichana
Surangkana Suntarangkool
Prim Hirunsirisawat
Yanika Bamroongwongsiri
Warittha Songsawang
Natta Sumate
Natthicha Wiriyatornphan
Teacher Milosh
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Activity 2 Empty Activity 2

Post  Teacher Milosh 5th December 2010, 18:36

Dear Students sunny

Activity 2 is about your hometown or your living area.
Therefore, you could choose between these two topics:

1. My hometown
2. My living area

Please click on "Post Reply" and start typing your essay.

Good luck study

Last edited by Teacher Milosh on 7th December 2010, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Teacher Milosh
Teacher Milosh
Admin

http://milosh.do-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty My hometown

Post  Natthicha Wiriyatornphan 6th December 2010, 06:37

Dear all readers,
This is a paragraph about my hometown!

I live on the district of Bangpakong, Chacheongsao. My house is located right beside Bangpakong river. The area is flat and fertile. The weather is always windy and sometimes rainy. There are not so many houses in my hometown. Most of the houses were built in an old-fashioned style, but they are magnificent. Also, there is a really noisy market. In my hometown, almost everyone knows each other, so we always help each other when there is a problem. Occasionally, there are some photographers traveling here to take photos during sun sets. It's a vey beautiful view! Moreover, my hometown is very clean and I really love going out for a walk with my family in the evening along the street. It's such a good time!

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here.

Share yours !! tongue
Natthicha Wiriyatornphan
Natthicha Wiriyatornphan

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty My living area

Post  Natta Sumate 6th December 2010, 14:38

Dear teacher and all friends,
I will tell you about my living area.

My living area is Sriracha,Chonburi. Many people live there which makes my living area quite noisy. My living area is crowded with dogs. So, when I go out I have to take care myself all the time. There are about 20 houses in my living area. My neighbor is very kind and funny. In my living area, some houses are modern ans some houses are old-fashioned. My living area is mountainous. The wheater of my living area is fresh and also hor. In my living area, there are no shopping malls or supermarkets. So if I want to buy some thing to eat I will go to another village. In the weekdays, my living area is very quiet because all of myneibors don't stay in thier house that time. They go to work all day. By the way, I am really happy to stay there becuse it's my living area and also it's my home !

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. Laughing
Natta Sumate
Natta Sumate

Back to top Go down

Post  Warittha Songsawang 6th December 2010, 15:24

Dear Teacher and Friends : )
This is about my hometown Rolling Eyes
I live in a house near a market in Chonburi. It's an urban area.
It's very noisy because there is the market in front of my house.
There are a lot of convenience stores such as 7-11 Razz .
In the old part of my hometown there are a lot of beautiful temples and clean markets.
In the modern part of my hometown it's not clean because the people at the market make
my hometown dirty. I don't like it.Sad My hometown has everything. There are some park near my hometown. I like the park because the park is very fresh, clean and relaxing.
My favorite time is in rain season because my hometown is very clean, quiet, fresh and it looks very alive.The best thing about my hometown is the market because it's comfortable when I'm hungry. The worst thing about my hometown is dirty ground.
I think I would prefer to live in the country side because it's very clean and fresh.

Have a nice day ! : )
The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. afro
Warittha Songsawang
Warittha Songsawang

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanika Bamroongwongsiri 6th December 2010, 19:41

Dear teacher Milosh and my friends Smile

My name is Yanika and I will tell you somethings about my living area. I live in Sriracha, Chonburi in the East of Thailand. I think Sriracha has 2 parts. There are rural and urban ones. My living area is quite rural. Although, there is a rural part but there are many factories, shops and markets. The place where I live is very noisy because my house is also a factory. In my living area, ther are few markets that are crowded. There are many zoos such as Sriracha Tiger zoo and Khao Kiew open zoo. Those are the famous places in my living area. I noticed that on holiday, those places are quite crowded. There are many interesting things there be seen such as exotic animals. The weather in my living area is cloudy and so fresh because there are a lot of forests and trees. It’s mountainous landscape. The best thing about where I live is the Bangpra reservoir. It’s like a public park. There is the place that is so calm and remarkable. They are full with green plants and grass. So, there is a place with fresh air. I always go there for picnic. The worst thing about where I live is my neighbor’s dogs. They look scary. When I see them, they bark at me. I don’t know why! Finally, I think my living area is remarkable and impressive for me.

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. Very Happy
Yanika Bamroongwongsiri
Yanika Bamroongwongsiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Prim Hirunsirisawat 6th December 2010, 21:09

My living area is nice! There are many villages in my town but I think my village is the best. tongue There is one beautiful swimming pool in my village. Everyone comes to swim there every weekend. The mayor also lives in my village. His house is the biggest white house. There is a big nice yard in his house. I have many neighbors. When I have a problem, they will help me to solve the problem every time. My village always has parties on ceremonies. It is great! Example on children day, who can dance or answer the questions will get some presents. Near my house, there are many children and dogs. In the evening the children always play games together at the playground. I sometimes play with them. Our playground is colorful! There are basketball court, green train, pink swings and many trees
The market is far from my village for about 1 km. There are a lot of delicious kind of foods. There is a beautiful park near the market. Park is the place where every festival is held. I like Waiprajan festival because there are many interesting things to buy along the road. I really like my living area. It is a great place for me.

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. jocolor
Prim Hirunsirisawat
Prim Hirunsirisawat

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty Re: Activity 2

Post  Surangkana Suntarangkool 6th December 2010, 21:17

Dear teacher and my friends! Very Happy

My name is Surangkana Suntarangkool and I’m going to write a short essay about my town. I live in Sriracha, Chonburi in the East of Thailand. Chonburi has everything. There are a lot of interesting and beautiful places, such as Bangsean beach, Nongmon market, Koh loy, Sriracha tiger zoo ect. Trandition of Chonburi is buffalo racing. There a lot of people who come to Bangsean beach to swim, to play banana boat and a lot of children come to play in sand. Near Bangsean beach, there is Nongmon market. Nongmon market has many foods that you can buy. The famous food in Chonburi is sugar cane, seafood and glutinous rice roasted in bamboo joints. The places that I love to go so much are Koh loy and Sriracha tiger zoo. koh loy has 2 parts. Part 1 is a park that is very beautiful and very big too. In the park, there is a beautiful playground for kids. It has a fresh air and there are not a lot of people. But, during festival days there are a lot of people! Part 2 is an Island, around Island is the sea. And the last one is Sriracha tiger zoo. There are many different kinds of animals. But, the most famous animal is Tiger. There is a Tiger show and it’s very exciting. I love to go there so much!

If you read my essay, I hope that you would like to visit my hometown.
Very Happy

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. Surprised
Surangkana Suntarangkool
Surangkana Suntarangkool

Back to top Go down

Post  Suwimon Wanchaichana 7th December 2010, 05:50

Hello Techer Milosh and all my dear friends Smile
This is about my hometown let see !!!

My name is Suwimon and I am going to write a short essay about my town. I live in Chonburi which is in the east of Thailand. Chonburi has everything!!! There is also good weather sometimes. I love to live here. In the mordern part of the city there are a lot of fantastic shops,zoos,parks and gardens. Have you heard "Khao Kheaw open zoo", "Pattay beach" or "Nongnuch garden" before? There are very interesting places!!! At pattaya beach you can play banana boat, surfing and also taste some delicious seafoods. They are so spicy. There are many hotels near there. Nongnuch garden is in Pattaya, it is a silent place and also beautiful. There is a good environment. There are many trees along the street. In the pld part of the city is a market. It is 100-years old market. It's called Nongmon market and it has many shops and some old beautiful buildings. They sell many things such as souvenirs, fruts, foods, vegetables or clothes etc. I would like all of you to visit this place. You will have good impressions. My hometown looks very alive.
................. thank you

Suwimon Wanchaichana
Suwimon Wanchaichana

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty My Hometown

Post  Kamonwan Changduang 7th December 2010, 20:07

Deat thacher and friends Smile

My name is Kamonwan Changduang and I'm going to write a short essay about my hometown . I live in Chonburi in the East of Thailand. Chonburi has everything. There are a lot of department store and many mountains. Thailand has White-sandy beaches but in Chonburi, they don't exist. Chonburi has the coast but its very dry and very hot. There is a market called Angsira. It is 133 years old. You can visit the city of mortar and see there beautiful things. In Chonburi, you can eat glutinous rice roasted in bamboo joints, You can also eat sea food. And tradition of Chonburi is baffalo racing. Tourists go to Pattaya because Pattaya has a beautiful view and sea. There is also a floating market that combiness 4 parts of Thailand together, It's beautiful and many things are cheap. My favorite time is in Summer and New Year. I like it very much because a lot of people go to Chonburi with their families. They are very happy.

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. Shocked
Kamonwan Changduang
Kamonwan Changduang

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty ALL ABOUT MY "HOMETOWN"

Post  Chanapa Cha-Em 7th December 2010, 21:24

My name is Chanapa Cha-em or my nickname is “Mew”. Very Happy

I would tell you about my town. I have been living for 7 years. I live in a modern village. It is the north of Chonburi. My living area is very near to Bangkok. I live in this area for a long time. I love my hometown so much. Razz

My village has everything that you can wish. I live in a middle-house with red roof and colorful plants. So, my village is a big sport club. It’s very clean and there is a garden. Sport club is in the centre of the village. There are two big blue pools. Area is very calm and silent. I always ride a bicycle with my sister around. These at the weekends in the morning, I and my family usually go jogging together near beautiful lake. If you come to my living area, You will be impressed I love you

The villages are near the wildness. So whether around my house is also cool and sometime humid but it not hot so much. My family is sometimes annoyed because of dogs and loud music from neighborhoods. The landscape is hilly. My favorite time is in summer because I can see white fresh salt from the sea. My neighbors make salt from the blue sea. I really love it.!! Laughing

It’s quite urban around my village. That area is near a big road. You can go to Bangkok any time you can and it takes 1-2 hours. My village is also near to some factories. People in my village can go to works quickly. I love this area because it is very close to a modern university and 7-11. The Tesco Lotus was opened 2 months ago. My family and me can go shopping anytime. pig

At last, all paragraphs are told you about my hometown. How about your hometown, It’s similar to me. I hope you like my hometown.

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. What a Face
Chanapa Cha-Em
Chanapa Cha-Em

Back to top Go down

Post  Maralee amornkul 8th December 2010, 22:50

Dear teacher and friends Very Happy
I will tell you about my living area XD

I live in Phanatnikhom, Chonburi. It's a peaceful and fertile town that is surrounded by trees and nature. Many people has come to live in this area this year. So it's a bit noisy nowdays. In front of my house, there is a park. When ther are festivals, It's always set in the park! So I can hang out with friends and enjoy every festival. They make the town look alive. There are 3-4 schools and markets around the town. Food in Phanatnikhom is great and not expensive, because all ingredients from the market are cheap.
The best thing about where I live is natre. I love peaceful and silent plces. I spend most of my time in the city. So I want to stay in country side. The worse thing in my town are dogs. They are so annoying. If I could get rid of them, this ton would become the most peaceful town Smile

The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. Like a Star @ heaven
Maralee amornkul
Maralee amornkul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kullanut Ketwattha 9th December 2010, 15:06

This is my Hometown short essay.
My Hometown
My name is Kullanut and I'm going to write a short essay about my town. I live in Chonburi in the East of Thailand. Chonburi has many beaches. Pattaya beach is the most popular. It's very famous. Chonburi is an amazing city. We have the unique tradition, as Buffolo racing. Here we have many seafood restaurants and department stores. It's very convinent. We also have a big aquarium at Burapha University. We can see many aquatic animals there.
Let me say something about the place where I study. There is an old town but it's crowded because there are many shops and convenience stores. So, it's never silent even at night. We have night market on Tuesday and Friday.
I'm very happy to live in Chonburi.Chonburi has everything I need to relax, foe studying , comfortability and many delicious food. If you go to Chonburi, you will be happy like I am.

Kullanut Ketwattha
Kullanut Ketwattha

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanchanok Anantachai 11th December 2010, 18:42

Dear everyone,
I'll tell you about my hometown.

My name is Thanchanok Anantachai and my nickname is Eye. I am going to write a short essay about my hometown. I live in Chonburi, Thailand. I think Chonburi is a wonderful town. Chonburi has many interesting places such as a beautiful beach called Bangsaen beach. It is a famous beach of Chonburi and it is also the very famous beach of Thailand. There are a lot of monkeys at Khao Sam Muk. Some people go to feed them with bananas. Chonburi has many fantastic shopping malls but Central Chonburi is the most popular now. There is an interesting aquarium museum near the Burapha University. Pattaya also located in Chonburi. Pattaya is a very famous place, many tourists go to visit Pattaya. There is a beautiful beach in Pattaya. Pattaya has a lot of restaurants and many pubs in the night. The other famous place in Chonburi is Khao Kheaw Opening Zoo. There is a famous zoo in Chonburi and there are many interesting animals. Chonburi is the amazing town for me and for many tourists.

Thanchanok Anantachai
Thanchanok Anantachai

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunyarat Sawasdeechayano 12th December 2010, 11:44

Dear everyone:)
I will tell you about my hometown
I live in Chonburi in the east part of Thailand.There are many interesting things in Chonburi but it is not interesting as it is in Bangkok.Chonburi has Bangsaen Beach and the Aquarium in one part of Chonburi.It is near the sea.Bangsaen Beach is very beautiful.Many people come everyday,especially on Saturdays and Sundays.And the next is the Aquarium.The Aquarium is in Burapha University and the Aquarium is very amazing!Many groups of tourists come to see the sea living things.You also can go to see it.My house is near that area as well.My area is surrounded by Makro Chonburi and Big C Chonburi.Many people walk by my house everyday even cars on the road.This makes my living area looks very alive.But in the same time,it is very troublesome for me because of the noise from the street outside my house.Very Happy
The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Katreeya Saejew 13th December 2010, 11:39

Dear teacher and my friends Smile
My name is Katreeya Saejew and i am going to write a short essay about my town. I live in Chonburi in the east of Thailand. Chonburi has everything. There are a lot of malls and beautiful beaches at sattahip. There are white-sandy beaches and colour of the sea is blue. Chonburi has a couple waterfalls. They look beautiful but strange about them is that they are quite deep. Chonburi has a lot of malls such as Central Chonburi, Central Pattaya, Lotus, Big C, Carrefour, Robinson, Macro etc. I really like them. Chonburi has glutinous rice roasted in bamboo joints at Nongmon market. The weather in Chonburi is ugly. It is very hot at noon but at night it is good. Chonburi has a bad traffic because there are many car accidents. Some places in Chonburi are quiet and Chonburi has kaokeaw open zoo, tiger zoo, and butterfly zoo in Siracha. The tradition of Chonburi is buffalo racing. I really like Chonburi. It is so beautiful and lively.

Katreeya Saejew
Katreeya Saejew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirisa Sinlapasertsakulwo 17th December 2010, 12:08

Dear teacher and friends
This is about my hometown

My hometown has many interesting places such as a park called "Koh Loy" there're many playgrounds for kids, many restaurants and this park is very beautiful. It has many trees and flowers and this park is near to the seaside. The food in restaurants around there is seafood. There are many zoos in my hometown. "Khoa Keaw open zoo" has many animals. "Suan phee sur" is a butterfly garden and it has many species of butterflies. "Tiger zoo" has many tigers. I can touch the tigers there and it so amazing. My hometown has a beach called "Bangsan Beach". It is so dirty. I don't like this place. And in my hometown there are many shopping mall such as Central,Pacific park,Carrefour,Big C,Harbor mall and Lotus. I don't think there are beautiful and some of them are too small. My hometown also has a floating market. It is beautiful but at the noon it is so hot and there are so many people at the weekends.

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty My Hometown

Post  Patchanin Sriwisut 20th December 2010, 18:17

Dear teacher and friends
This is a paragraph about my hometown

My name is Patchanin Sriwisut and I am going to write a short essay about my hometown.
I live in Chonburi, Thailand. There are a lot of beautiful beaches. For example; Bangsaen beach, Pattaya beach etc. Bangsaen beach is a white - sandy beach and in the sea we will see a lot of banana boats. There isn't only the beach in Bangsaen. There is also a museum with sea anilmals. There are many interesting things inside a museum. I will write about Pattaya now. There are many tourists coming to travel in the Pattaya. There are very beautiful beach and alot of seafood restaurants. There are also a lot of pubs. Pattaya is famousin Thailand. There are many people who want ti go the beach in Pattaya to relax. I think my hometown is a good place for me.

Patchanin Sriwisut
Patchanin Sriwisut

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanamon Singtothong 20th December 2010, 22:50

Dear everyone, Surprised
I'll tell you about my hometown.

My name is Thanamon Singtothong and I am going to write a short essay about my hometown.
I live in Chonburi, Thailand. Chonburi has many interesting things. There are many tall buildings, and a beach at Bang-Saen that is very beautiful. I like to go there because it makes me happy when I walk along the beach. Also, there is a nice place where you can exercise, walk along, have picnic with your family or you can sit on the floor and draws some pictures. There is a museum where you can see some animals, that is hard to see in everyday life and you will get some knowledge. There are many shopping malls such as Central. It's opened since 2009 and there are many things there such as a fitness, many restaurants, a big cinema and many game zones. And there is a place where you can see a lot of monkeys, it's called Kao-Sam-Muk. There is a zoo, which people call "Khao-Kheaw opening zoo." I think people in Chonburi know about it because that zoo is very famous in Chonburi and you can see many animals. Chonburi is an interesting town for me.

Thanamon Singtothong
Thanamon Singtothong

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty My hometown : Chonburi, place where you can relax.

Post  Narissa Aroonkamonsri 22nd December 2010, 19:53

Dear T, Milosh
I found my paper but it is not the original one.
I'll start writing it now.

Hi readers! I'm Narissa. I going to tell you about my hometown. I live in Chonburi, Thailand. Chonburi has many interesting places where you can enjoy your life and relax. Do you want to know about Chonburi? Let me tell you about it.
I really like where I live. I live in Bangsean. Such a beautiful place. You can see many beautiful things around, the blue sea, sunsets, the view and much more you can find. You can fell the sound of wind blow gently, the voices of bird, the sound of waves and much more you can imagine. Around Bangsean you can find many good restaurants. There are also shopping malls where you can enjoy shopping.
Chonburi town is also inteeresting. There are also many shopping malls. There is also a big stadium. I've been there only once. It was hot. At night you can enjoy shopping at the night market.
There are much more interesting places like Siracha and Pattaya. Pattaya has many places to visit. The floating market in Pattaya is beautiful. There are many activities to do like boat sailing and taking photos. The coast of Pattaya is also beautiful. But I think Bangsean is more beautiful. You can enjoy night life there. The view in the night is beautiful. But it quite noisy.
Siracha is also interesting. Siracha beach is famous. You can do many activities. You can see some turtles there. You also can feed them and take photos of them. You can see the view of the sea.
You can go to Chonburi by bus. You can get there in 2 hours. It's not difficult to get there.
You can visit us any time. You are welcome.

Narissa Aroonkamonsri
Narissa Aroonkamonsri

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty My Hometown =)

Post  Kwanchanok Pinthong 22nd December 2010, 21:28

Dear, Teacher Milosh
My name is Kwanchanok Pinthong Laughing
I'm going to write a short essay about my town. I live in Chonburi in the East of Thailand. Chonburi has everything!!! There are a lot of department stores and many beaches.My school is near the beach. There are many beaches in Chonburi: Bangsean,Pattaya,Satthaheep etc. There are a lot of department stores such as Robinson,Big C,Central Chonburi,Tesco Lotus etc. Chonburi has its old part that is quiet. It is modern and it is very noisy. My favorite time is New year because then I spend a lot of happy time with my family. Old Part of Chonburi is hilly and mountainous, but it is clean and beautiful. My house is in a rural area but it is becoming urban because there is a department store near my house and there are a loot of people who visit the place. Those people are traffic jam. Anyway, I like my house because I have a good neighbor.
The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. lol! santa rendeer
Kwanchanok Pinthong
Kwanchanok Pinthong

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty MY HOMETOWN

Post  Srocha Deli 23rd December 2010, 12:32

Dear, Teacher Milosh
let me tell you something about my hometown

My name is Srocha and I am going to write a short essay about my town.I live in Chonburi,Thailand. Chonburi has many beautiful places to visit as Bang Sang Beach and Pattaya. There are a lot of restaurant at Bang Sang Beach. they sell seafood and it very delicous.And there are many tourists that come to Bang Sang Beach.And the last place i will tell you. Pattaya, there are many interesting places to visit as Under Water world. There are many species of fish. I really like this place. In pPattaya there are many interesting places as Pattaya Beach . There are many tourists come to see this place. Because Pattaya Beach is very beautiful,and has good weather and nice view i like to see the sunset. And about show. In Pattaya,there are many interesting shows, They are the south of Pattaya,I really love these shows vey much. in Chonburi, there are many places to see and visot. my family like to travel in Chonburi.I love Chonburi so much.

Srocha Deli
Srocha Deli

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuttpapat Prasongpongch 23rd December 2010, 20:49

Hello Teacher, I'm Nuttpapat (Amy)

I'll tell you about my hometown
I live in Sriracha, Chonburi, Thailand.Sriracha is not a big city but there are many big learning centers for studing such as Chinese,Japanese,Thai,
English,Math,Science,France,Korean,Music,Sport and so on.
There are many good malls to shopping and there is a park on the beach. We call it "Ko Loy".
It is very big beautiful park.In front of the park there is Sriracha School and there are many Japanese and Korean liveing in Sriracha,there are some mountains and there is Zoo called "Sriracha Tiger Zoo ". It is a good place to visit and enjoy their show. There are also many schools in Sriracha.
I love my hometown ♥

Thank you XD .
Nuttpapat Prasongpongch
Nuttpapat Prasongpongch

Back to top Go down

Activity 2 Empty My home town

Post  Napatsorn Polpakchawanon 26th December 2010, 12:09

Dear, teacher Milosh.
My name is Napatsorn Polpakchawanon. I am going to write an essay about my hometown. I live in Chonburi. In my hometown, there are many white sandy beaches, such as Sattahip beach. There are a lot of department stores and 7-eleven near my house. Very Happy Laughing
On 9-19 December 2010, Chonburi Games Festival will occur. Our schools must be closed. lol!
My hometown is quite urban area and we have buildings, convenience stores, schools, book stores, markets, banks and laundry shops. We have old temples where I always go every week. We have Chonburi newspapers about my Chonburi province. We have a festival called “Buffalo Racing Festival”. It is about racing of buffalo. The famous dessert in my hometown is “Khaolahm”. It is the rice roasted in bamboo joints pirat
In my hometown there are many interesting places which attract many tourists.
The reading pronunciation of my essay you can hear by clicking here. afro
Napatsorn Polpakchawanon
Napatsorn Polpakchawanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimlada Kamthum 28th December 2010, 09:40

Dear teacher Milosh and my friends Cool

My name is Pimlada and I am goging to write a short essay about my town. I live in Chonburi in the East of Thailand. Chonburi has everything. In the modern part of the city, there are a lot of department stores and beautiful buildings. In the department store it's fantastic ! It's got 3D cinema. Also, Chonburi has the beach but it is not clean. Exclamation
.. In the modern part of the city there are a lot of fantastic a interesting shops. In the old part of the city, there are a lot of huts in the field. There is a river in the field. It's very clean because it is in the rural area. My favorite time is in Summer because in that period of time a lot of people go for a walk with their families and the city looks very alive and enjoy able. Very Happy

my picture it not mafia leaw na 555555 What a Face

Last edited by Pimlada Kamthum on 11th January 2011, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Pimlada Kamthum
Pimlada Kamthum

Back to top Go down

Post  Orawan Saengnuan :D 11th January 2011, 09:04

My name is May and I am going to write a short essay about my town. I live in Chonburi. In the city,there a lot of restaurants and hotels for rent. there are a park where you can excercise and educate yourself. There are many tutors for us at Tueknam. Also Tueknam has an internet cafe, coffee shop, hair dresser and KON is the place for everyone to want to study about music. In the modern part of the city there are a lot of shopping malls. Central plaze is a new shopping mall in chonburi. It is very clean and there are many shops but It's too expensive. My favourite place is Bangsan because it is silent. I always go there with my family in the night. Bangsan is better for me than Pattaya because is Pattaya in the night is very busy and there are a lot of pubs. anyway I think my hometown is the best.

Orawan Saengnuan :D
Orawan Saengnuan :D

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next